Here's a list of 10 things I will do, or attempt to do, this summer. You can add your list too if you like.
- Write a poem for my nephew's wedding celebrations.
- Take the cat on her first trip back to the UK.
- Make soda bread.
- Write something small every day in July (See my 'open field' blog.)
- Go swimming in the sea.
- Try to spend less time on Facebook.
- Think positively about my possible contract for a new book but cross all available bits of my body too!
- Be relaxed about sharing the control of my kitchen when I have guests. (Tough one!)
- Drive our new tractor around the apple farm in Kent.
- Remember to drink more water than wine. (Another tough one!)