Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And one more summer writing idea...

Below is an email from Fiona Robyn talking about her a small stone project. Why not join in and send her your own. I have.

Hi all - People keep sending me fantastic small stones after reading my blog (www.asmallstone.com) and so I thought it was about time they had their own home. I'm starting 'a handful of stones' (http://ahandfulofstones.blogspost.com) and I need some good quality submissions before I begin posting. If you'd like to submit, send up to three small stones to fiona@fionarobyn.com. Each stone should record a moment of 'paying attention', and can be up to 100 words, with or without a title. Please title the email 'a handful of stones submission'. Include your full name, and a single link to your blog or website if you'd like it to be included.

I'll usually read and respond to submissions within a week.

Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested in submitting.

Thank you!

Fiona Robyn

-----------------------------------------
www.fionarobyn.com
www.asmallstone.com
http://plantingwords.blogspot.com

No comments: